Prefabricated Wall Systems: Combining Practicality, Durability, and Aesthetics
National Prefab Systems provides clients with a wide array of proactive construction solutions. Our engineers can customized a prefabricated wall system to meet your structural requirements, whether you are looking for load bearing exterior walls or in-fill panels with deflection track. With our products and expertise, you can save up to 75% of your workforce, time, and money. What is even better is you do not have to worry about cleanup costs—our prefab systems can reduce on-site debris.
Browse through our site to see prefab wall system and installation services we can offer:
Exterior Wall Installations
- We manufacture shearwalls in a variety of lengths to meet your structural loading requirements.
- Using hold-downs, our products feature welded construction, multiple studs, and “X”–bracing.
- Our design team reviews the structural requirements and checks the number of shearwalls needed throughout the project.
- Our products are capable of achieving all deflection criteria.
- We pre-insulate multiple studs with mineral wool sound attenuation fire blanket.
- We accept sheathing applications of up to four layers to meet UL-rated assemblies
- Our personnel can produce indexed service holes to accommodate your structure’s electrical and plumbing requirements.
Standard Sheathing/Outer Covering
- Georgia-Pacific DensGlass Gold®
- Exterior Gypsum
Structural Sheathing/Outer Covering
- Stanzoil Chem-Ply™
- DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Fiberweb™ Typar®
- Barricade® Building Wrap
Please click on the link to view available AAC Cladding services.
Interior Wall Installations
Load Bearing Interior Walls
- We can provide light-gauge load bearing wall panels for up to six stories.
- Our design team can incorporate window and door headers into walls.
- Window and door bucks are optional.
- Our in-wall backing features handicap and bathroom accessories and cabinetry backing with metal flat-straps or studs.
- We can produce indexed service holes to accommodate your structure’s electrical and plumbing requirements.
- Non–Load Bearing Interior Walls
- Interior Panels with Deflection
- Rated Firewalls
- Thermacrete UL Design No.U210 (ThermAcoustic(TM) Fire & Acoustic Wall Assembly)
Click here to view UL Design No.U210 (flyer)-Thermacrete AAC Building Systems 2010
Click here to view U210 (Isometric)- 2 to 4 hr- Acoustic & Firewall barrier (patented)
Click here to view Panelization-U210 assembly-(advantages) 070907
Get a Quote
For more information on our prefab wall systems, please contact us at 630-440-1976. You can also send us a message at email@example.com. We also provided an online request form on our contact page for your convenience.