National Prefab Systems can supply quality prefab materials during projects, helping you build apartments, casinos, or even medical facilities with more ease. Our company goes beyond what traditional construction has to offer. With our expertise and prefabricated floor systems, you will not have to deal with laborious tasks, complex installations, and construction risks.
Prefabricated Floor Systems
We ensure all our prefab floor systems are made with high standard equipment—compared to other products, they are more durable and long-lasting. This eliminates any worry about damage or problems brought by climate conditions and other external factors. We make efforts in building products with great accuracy and artistry to deliver optimum results and achieve great levels of customer satisfaction. Our highly trained personnel also take time to understand and match our products with your construction requirements.
Whether you are planning small or large-scale construction, our professional contractors are available. We work around your schedules to be present and oversee everything that takes place during the building process. No matter what type of prefab floor systems, we will find ways to get what you need efficiently.
Please browse through the products we offer under this selection:
Trade–Friendly Custom Joist System
Prefabricated Floor Systems » C–Joist Floor
- We manufacture floor lengths according to your requirements. We also ship floor systems with ceiling backing, floor sheathing & wall layout applied.
- We recommend this product if you want to reduce acoustical ceiling, soffits, and unnecessary furring.
- This product can achieve up to 2-hour UL-Rated system.
- Our prefabricated floor systems require less coordination of multiple sub trades because carpenters can complete the entire structure.
- Our panelized light-gauge floor systems also eliminate costly red iron and unnecessary weight, which can lead to lightened foundation requirements.
Different types of floor sheating:
- 9/16 Form Deck
- Allied Building Products® VIROC®
- B Deck
- USG Fortocrete